- Your ID card is required to be shown when asked. Those who do not show the card can not use the services.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Use quiet, inside voice.
- Information Center users are personally responsible for their valuables. The Information Center is not responsible for lost items.
- Goods forgotten by the users are delivered to the Security Officer with a record at the end of the day.
- The use of tobacco and tobacco products (including electronic cigarettes) is not allowed in any area.
- Keep your mobile phone silent.
- The equipment in the multimedia rooms should not be used without permission, the time of reservation of the room should not be exceeded, the cable connections should not be played with and the room should be delivered to the Multimedia Officer after use.
- Safety rules must be observed. The use of information resources should be exercised and not withdrawn until the borrowing process is complete. Those who do not comply with the rules are notified to the Management and necessary action is taken.
- Pets are not allowed inside Information Center building, except for guide-dogs for disabled users.
Information Center working hours can be found here.
You can access Information Center's rules via the links below: