Other Universities' Libraries
- A protocol is made with University Libraries and Information Centers, which are mutually desired to benefit from services and facilities.
Document Supply and Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Documents and ILL requests from other institutions are accepted only through the Document Delivery and ILL Request form, which is filled out by an official.
- Documents and ILL requests for which bibliographic information can not be completed are reported to the requesting authority and canceled.
- Individual documents and ILL request applications from other institutions are not accepted.
- Other university libraries / information centers can borrow 10 information resources for 30 days at the same time.
- Organizations that do not return borrowed information resources will be warned 2 times. Those who fail to fulfill their responsibilities despite warnings may not benefit from ILL services for a period of 1 year.
- Institutions may renew their information resources they borrow once more, unless requested by others.