NGOs & Public Enterprises
- NGOs / Public institutions and organizations may apply for membership in order to utilize the services and facilities of the Information Center by filling out the Information Center Registration Form.
- Those, who are not regarded as appropriate for membership, are notified.
- The ones, who are regarded as appropriate, are given an ID card and the right to utilize the services freely for two weeks, and they can utilize the services and opportunities in accordance with the "Information Center General Rules Document ".
- Users from public institutions and organizations the membership period of whom has expired, have to return their ID cards. Related institutions are notified of users who do not return their ID cards despite warnings. If the cards are not returned within a week, Security Unit is informed, and these users are not allowed to enter the University.
- The permission given to institutions related to utilizing the services is cancelled if their users do not obey the rules pertaining to services. Their later applications for membership are not accepted for 3 years.
Reference & Guidance
- NGOs / Public institutions and organizations can utilize the orientation programs.
Copying & Printing
- NGOs / Public institutions and organizations members can use photocopy and other duplication services by making the necessary payments in accordance with copyright rules.